AppleApple Computer, Inc.: Maintaining the Music Business while Introducing iPhone and Apple TV
Leave a reply
Topic: Apple Computer, Inc.: Maintaining the Music Business while Introducing iPhone and Apple TV
1. Strategic challenges facing Apple Computer.
2. Dimensions along which company success can be measured.
3. Critical external and internal environmental factors that have strategic implications for Apple\’s future.
4. Dow Apple\’s strategy stands up against industry rivalry.
5. Recommendations you would make to enhance the effectiveness of the company\’s strategy or to change its strategic approach for better results.
Apple computers were started some 35 years ago by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak in the garage of Steve’s home. It has achieve tremendous growth and is currently one of the largest companies in the US marketing electronic technological produces such as the iPad and many other such items that are used extensively by consumers. The company is dedicated to providing its customers the best know-how and understanding through its original hardware, software, and computer related devices along with the best possible services. The major tactical challenge that Apple computer is facing is that the company’s competitors try to surpass its accomplishments and that they are bringing into the market comparable products that are much cheaper than the products marketed by Apple Inc.
Apple Computer was started by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, both 20 years old college dropouts in 1976. Initially the company prospered, but faced financial difficulties in 1996. Jobs decided to converted the company from “Apple Computers” to “Apple Inc” and started manufacturing pioneering, inventive and ground-breaking technologically highly developed and stylish non-PC products in the 2000’s. The company went on to become one of the biggest PC selling companies in the United States. By 2009 Apple had an 8%...