Create an outline and introductory paragraph in preparation for writing a complete Personal Plan due in Week Five.
Use the following information to assist you with the content of your outline and introductory paragraph:
• Ethical Lens Inventory results
• Career Interests Profiler results
• Career Plan Building Activity: Competencies results
• Your SMART goals, including those identified in the University of Phoenix Material: Goal Setting
Use the following to assist you with the writing of your outline:
• Sample Outline in the CWE
• MyFoundationsLab: The Writing Process
• MyFoundationsLab: Prewriting
Use the following to assist you with the writing of your introductory paragraph:
• MyFoundationsLab: Developing and Organizing a Paragraph
• MyFoundationsLab: The Topic Sentence
• MyFoundationsLab: Recognizing a Paragraph
1. Study Habits
a. Time Management
b. Study Areas
2. Reading Habits
My study habits for college by far have been substandard. I need to improve on my overall study habits. I will have to create and stay with a plan of action. The plan I will create is a calendar to organize my time, and my efforts to all of my classroom assignments and studies. I have found that going to my room with my door closed will help to stay focus on my study habits. My room is a quiet place with very little distractions, so by going to my room I can focus on studying for homework assignments and tests.
There is still some work I need to improve my reading habits. My...