Vision serves as the framework for Roadmap and guides every aspect of business by describing what the company needs to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
* People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
* Portfolio: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality beverage brands that anticipate and satisfy people's desires and needs.
* Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value.
* Planet: Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
* Profit: Maximize long-term return to shareowners while being mindful of overall responsibilities.
* Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
Roadmap starts with mission, which is enduring. It declares purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which the company weighs actions and decisions.
* To refresh the world...
* To inspire moments of optimism and happiness...
* To create value and make a difference.
Coca-Cola has zeroed in on the fact that storytelling has evolved from one-way to dynamic conversations in today’s hyper-connected world. With this in mind, it plans to create stories that add value and significance to people’s lives, and that get expressed through every possible connection.
Coca-Cola is a carbonated soft drink sold in stores, restaurants, and vending machines throughout the world. The exact formula of Coca-Cola's natural flavorings (but not its other ingredients, which are listed on the side of the bottle or can) is a trade secret.
Market segmentation involves identifying meaningfully different consumer groups. The process involves finding out the different types of...