In: Other Topics
Coca Cola1. Direction
Vision serves as the framework for Roadmap and guides every aspect of business by describing what the company needs to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
* People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
* Portfolio: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality beverage brands that anticipate and satisfy people's desires and needs.
* Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value.
* Planet: Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
* Profit: Maximize long-term return to shareowners while being mindful of overall responsibilities.
* Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
Roadmap starts with mission, which is enduring. It declares purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which the company weighs actions and decisions.
* To refresh the world...
* To inspire moments of optimism and happiness...
* To create value and make a difference.
Coca-Cola has zeroed in on the fact that storytelling has evolved from one-way to dynamic conversations in today’s hyper-connected world. With this in mind, it plans to create stories that add value and significance to people’s lives, and that get expressed through every possible connection.
Coca-Cola is a carbonated soft drink sold in stores, restaurants, and vending machines throughout the world. The exact formula of Coca-Cola's natural flavorings (but not its other ingredients, which are listed on the side of the bottle or can) is a trade secret.
Market segmentation involves identifying meaningfully different consumer groups. The process involves finding out the different types of customers that exist in the market and what are their needs. Customers come in different forms as some...