Communication TheoryFirst of all an article review is a writing giving your opinion on certain thing. It could be a product, a service, a movie, a book or even an article. Writing an article could be a little bit challenging for some people, but is not have to be hard. I am going to give you 5 tips on how to write an effective article review.
1. Research. If you going to talk about a service or product you have to know it well. Even the experience use in it would be very helpful. You have to know their uses. If you do not have used the product or service research about people who tried it. Writing about an article or movie well you know what you have to do, read it and see it.
2. Introduction paragraph. Give a brief overview of what is about, with no details. A few main points will be fine.
3. Give information. A description of what does, benefits or importance for the user.
4. Critique. This is the most important part of the article. Why did you recommend it? Why not recommend it? Give your opinion of why you like it or not. You can compare it to others similar to it as well.
5. Wrap it up. Make a conclusion of why you recommend it or not.
There you have it. Follow this simple 5 steps and you can write effective article reviews and doing it fast. If you have questions or want to see some samples about articles review you can visit my blog.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4513664
Here's an example of how a completed online article review looks, right out of our method;
"The article titled 'Pricing Tips', written by the Small Business Coach John Smith, sets out to show that there are a lot more strategies than the conventional mark-up on cost that a small business can adopt to determine selling prices. The author’s position and argument was easily understood and it was an invigorating read. Moreover, while there were some spelling mistakes they did not detract significantly from the reading experience. Smith engaged a smooth writing style with witty inclusions,...