In this course, you will write a 1,050- to 1,400-word Continuing Academic Success essay, due in Week 5.This essay will help you will apply what you learned in this course and take responsibility for your success in your education and your career. Review the requirements for that assignment.
This week, using the Center for Writing Excellence resources, provide your thesis statement and begin creating the informal outline for your Continuing Academic Success essay assignment. Include the following in the outline this week:
• The benefit of creating educational goals, including at least one educational goal you set for yourself
• Your personal learning style, as well as how knowing your learning style can help you be successful as you move through your program and career
• How the writing process can help you advance your education and career
• Which resources, inside and outside of the university, you can use to help you reach your goals and make you more successful
• An explanation of the importance of academic integrity
Continued academic success can achieved through hard work, study and dedication.
1. The benefit of creating educational goals
Creating educational goals help to keep you focused and on track
My educational goal is to complete this course with understanding of the writing process and all necessary information needed to succeed in my career.
2. Knowing your personal learning style
Knowing your personal learning style can help you understand the way your mind processes information and better prepare you to receive it
Personal learning styles are your very own tailored learning experience and help you navigate through...