Developemnt a Fitness Program
In: Other Topics
Developemnt a Fitness ProgramDevelop Fitness Program PE
1. List the five Components of Fitness. Cardio Respiratory Endurance, Muscular Strength, Muscular Endurance, Flexibility, and Body Composition
2. There are seven recognized Principles of Exercise; List at least five of them. Regularity, Progression, Overload, Balance, Specificity, Variety, Recovery
3. You are designing a fitness program for your Soldiers; list the Three Phases of Conditioning that you must consider. Preparatory, Conditioning, Maintenance
4. When we analyze our wartime mission, we must keep in mind the physical demands of our daily activities and functions. This is done by following the Seven-Step Planning Process. List in order the Seven-Step Planning Process. Analyze the mission, Develop fitness objectives, Assess the unit, Determine training requirements, Develop Fitness Tasks, Develop a training schedule, Conduct and evaluate training
5. List the three groups of Soldiers that may require a Special PT Program. Those who fail the APFT and do not have a medical profile. Those who are overweight according to AR 600-9. Those who have either permanent or temporary medical profiles.
6. What does the acronym FITT mean? Frequency, Intensity, Time, and Type
7. There are four well-known stretching techniques; List at least three of them. Static, Passive, Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation, and Ballistic
8. What is the proper term for the ability to move the joints or any group of joints through an entire normal range of motion? Flexibility
9. What are the three distinct steps in planning daily physical training activities? Analyze the Mission, Develop Fitness Objectives, and Assess the Unit
10. When designing a physical fitness program for Special Population Soldiers, with whom should the unit commander coordinate? Health Care or Medical Personnel
11. What are the components of motor fitness? Speed, Agility, Eye- Hand Coordination, Muscle Power...