Supply and Demand Simulation Complete the Supply and Demand Simulation located on the student website.
Write 700 - 1,050-word paper of no more than summarizing the content. Address the following:
• Identify two microeconomics and two macroeconomics principles or concepts from the simulation. Explain why you have categorized these principles or concepts as macroeconomic or microeconomic.
• Identify at least one shift of the supply curve and one shift of the demand curve in the simulation. What causes the shifts?
• For each shift, analyze how it would affect the equilibrium price, quantity, and decision making.
• How may you apply what you learned about supply and demand from the simulation to your workplace or your understanding of a real-world product with which you are familiar?
• How do the concepts of microeconomics help you understand the factors that affect shifts in supply and demand on the equilibrium price and quantity?
• How do the concepts of macroeconomics help you understand the factors that affect shifts in supply and demand on the equilibrium price and quantity?
• Relating to the simulation, explain how the price elasticity of demand affects a consumer’s purchasing and the firm’s pricing strategy.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. 06/19/13 7
Learning Team Reflection
Production and Cost Analysis Discuss this week’s objectives with your team. Include the topics you feel comfortable with, any topics you struggled with, and how the topics relate to your field.
Prepare a 350- to 1,050- word paper detailing the findings of your discussion. 06/19/13 1
Week Three: Market Structure
Details Due Points
Objectives 3.1 Compare various market structures and their characteristics.
3.2 Evaluate the effectiveness of competitive strategies within market structures.
3.3 Determine profit-maximizing strategies based on market structure analysis. 06/26/13
Reading Read Ch. 3 of Economics. 06/26/13...