THE EFFECTIVENESS OF RECRUITMENT, TRAINING, AND PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL PROGRAMS
OF AYLES NETWORKS: AN ASSESSMENT
This study intends to assess the effectiveness of the basic human resource programs of Ayles Network as a way of improving operational programs.
Specifically, the following research questions will be answered:
1. How may the basic human resource programs of Ayles Networks be described in terms of: objectives, policies, strategies, and procedures?
2. How effective are the recruitment activities of the company as to: encouraging correct applicants and performing initial screening procedures?
3. How effective are the training programs implemented in terms of productivity of the workers before and after the conduct of training program?
4. Is there a significant difference in the productivity of the workers before and after the training programs?
5. What performance appraisal strategies are utilized by the company in assessing the productivity of the employees?
6. Are there significant differences in the performance/ productivity of the employees when grouped as employment status?
6.1 full time
6.2 part time
7. What modifications may be proposed in improving the recruitment, training, and performance evaluation programs of Ayles Networks?
To provide adequate answers to the research questions, both quantitative and qualitative types of research will be employed. Under the quantitative type, surveys will be conducted wherein a researcher-made type of questionnaire will be utilized. For the qualitative part, interviews and observations will be conducted.
Basically, simple descriptive and descriptive comparative research designs will be utilized. The descriptive part intends to characterize the three programs (recruitment, training, and performance appraisal) in terms of: policies, procedures, strategies, and...