1 ) Google Core Values
1) We want to work with great people
2) Technology innovation is our lifeblood
3) Working at Google is fun
4) Be actively involved; you are Google
5) Don’t take success for granted
6) Do the right thing; don’t be evil
7) Earn customer and user loyalty and respect every day
8) Sustainable long-term growth and profitability are key to our success
9) Google cares about and supports the communities where we work and live
10) We aspire to improve and change the world
2) What we're trying to do with telephony is give people a seamless experience that frees up their telephony communication from the silos where it's lived for the last decade. Voicemail, my contacts, all of those things have been segregated from the rest of my Web experience. We have big plans to do a better job.
Voicemail transcription, inbox integration and threaded SMS are fantastic features, but we're really just scratching the surface. Gizmo5 gives us talent and talent technology. They have specific tech and skills in further integrating telephony with devices and desktop and Web-based computing. We want to make sure you're communication is available to you irrespective of where you are at, what device you have in your pocket, etc."
Google has been toiling in this so-called cloud computing paradigm for a few years now, hosting its Google Apps collaboration programs for consumers and businesses. While more than two million businesses have signed up for Google Apps, there has been a hesitancy among the bulk of users, especially businesses, to embrace the cloud.
These companies have considerable financial and computing resources, which means they will push each other and cloud computing market leader Google. This is good news for customers, who will benefit...