1. How would you distinguish the diff. between leaders an authority figure? Give example.
- A leader is a person who has a vision, a drive and a commitment to achieve that vision, and the skills to make it happen. Every leader has its own vision. A leader is a person who has a vision, a drive and a commitment to achieve that vision, and the skills to make it happen. Whether the goal is to double the company's annual sales, develop a product that will solve a certain problem, or start a company that can achieve the leader's dream, the leader always has a clear target in mind. While the Authority Figure is a person a person whose real or apparent authority over others inspires or demands obedience and emulation, like Parents and teachers are traditional authority figure for the children.
2. In what ways do leaders reflects the group value?
- If a leader didn’t show a good attitude to its member automatically they will lose respect to this person, for example, what do you think of a store or restaurant when they have a horrible manager? Same with a bad coach on a sports team. You lose faith in them.
3. Explain this statement "a man who commands efficiently must have obeyed other in the past".
- This statement tells us that if the person who acts good and respectful they must be obeyed by someone. Like for example in a sports team if the coach shows a good moral to his or her players of course the payers should always follow whatever instructions she or he has given.
4. What type of leadership affects low output, high labor turn over, absenticism and accident in industries?
- This type of leadership is incompetent the leader and at least some followers lack the will or skill (or both) to sustain effective action. With regard to at least one important leadership challenge, they do...