Infectious Diseases: the Greatest Crisis of the World
Infectious Diseases: the Greatest Crisis of the WorldInfectious Diseases: The Greatest Crisis of the world
The Division of The Arts and Sciences
In Partial Fulfillment
of the Requirements for the Degree
Bachelor of Science
I am whole-heartily thankful to my Professors at Voorhees College for their tremendous effort in my maturilication through Voorhees College.
Lastly I would like to acknowledge all of the people who had any hand in the completion of this thesis.
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
* What are infectious Diseases?
* Types of infectious diseases
* Worldwide distribution of infectious diseases
* CHAPTER 2: THE LEADING CAUSES OF DEATH IS THE WORLD
* Top Countries
* Top Diseases
CHAPTER 3: MOST DISEASES ARE PREVENTABLE
* Why are statistics so high
* Minorities prevalence, morbidity, and mortality
* How to prevent yourself from being a statistic
* Understanding the emotional burden brought upon families who suffer from infectious Diseases
* CHAPTER 4: TRANSMISSION OF DISEASE: COUNTRY TO COUNTRY
* Thorough testing while entering and exiting countries
* Childhood and adult Immunizations
* CHAPTER 5: FOOD BOURNE PATHOGES
* How do they affect America and Disease
* CHAPTER 6: INCREASING HEALTHY LIFESTYLES
* How can America, increase healthy lifestyles and decrease the Disease mortality rate.
* CHAPTER 7: PATIENT PHYSICIAN RELATIONSHIPS
* Do Physicians values their patients
* How does patient physician relationships increase/ decrease patient recovery
* How Likely are patients to attend information sessions outside of the offices