Premier LeaguePremier League - Matchpack: Stoke City v Wigan Athletic
Stoke have now gone seven Premier League games against Wigan without winning (5D 2L), with that run coinciding with Roberto Martinez taking charge at the DW Stadium.
The Latics are unbeaten on their last three league visits to the Britannia Stadium (W1 D2), only losing (with Steve Bruce in charge) back in May 2009, 2-0.
The last three clahses between these two sides have produced four penalty goals, with Irish striker Jonathan Walters bagging two of those spot-kicks.
No side has conceded the first goal of the game on more occasions than Wigan Athletic this season in the Premier League (15).
No referee has a higher cards per game average in the Premier League this season than Mark Jones (4.1 a game).
No side has committed more fouls in the Premier League this season than Stoke City (301).
Ali Al-Habsi has made more errors leading to opposition goals than any other Premier League player this season (5).
Stoke have lost three successive games in the Premier League. The last time that they lost four in a row was in February 2012.
Wigan have won fewer points from their last 10 Premier League games than any other side (5).
Stoke have conceded 13 goals in their last four Premier League games. They had conceded the exact same amount in their previous 18 games.
* These two clubs first met on 10 November 1990, when Stoke beat Wigan 2-0 at home in the old Division Three at the Victoria Ground.
* Stoke have only won once in nine Premier League matches between these clubs - a 2-0 home victory in May 2009. However, Wigan have won just two of those matches, with six drawn.
* They have lost their last three Premier League matches, and only won one of their last eight.
* The Potters have conceded 13 goals in their past four league games.
* Against Swansea last weekend, Michael Owen scored his 150th Premier League goal (and his first since...