Answer the following questions (you may use MS Project Help):
1) What are the three base calendars included in MS Project and what are the default values of each?
The three base calendars are Standard, Night Shift, and 24 Hours. Standard default values is all week days from 8 AM to 12 PM then 1 PM to 5 PM. Night Shift is All week days from 12 AM to 3 AM, 4 AM to 8 AM, and 11 PM to 12 AM. Plus Saturday from 12 AM to 3 AM, and 4 AM to 8 PM. 24 Hours is every day from 12 AM to 12 AM.
2) What is the difference between a base calendar and a resource calendar?
A bade calendar is for everyone to use while a resource calendar is only for that resource that was assigned to.
3) Why schedule one project meeting after completion of the last task, Test System?
Since we were working out the work days in the schedule, it lower the finish date on the project. But since the last project meeting was set to this date it could not be changed. So when we delete it, the project days lower down.
4) Give an example of when you would assign a 24-hour calendar to a resource.
When we need that resource to work every day in the given time we need them to. For example a securities guard.
5) If you were doing a senior project, what would be the base calendar you would use for students working on the project and what adjustments would you make to it?
If I was working on a senior project there is no set time on when they should do it, but there will be a due date. So I would put down 24 hours as the schedule since students would pick when to work on their project....