StagoSales Contract Specialist - Canada
• Location Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada
• Contract -
• Level of education Minimum five years related experience in Tenders handling in Canada., Bachelor's Degree in related field, CSMLS Accreditation preferred, Paralegal qualitification preferred., Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English, and French Canadian preferred.
• Job beginning on May 11, 2011
• Desired experience
Summary: Takes in charge the administrative treatment of tenders in Canada, provides support to the Sales Administration department and provides assistance to Area Sales Manager..
• Assists in the completion of customer lab tenders in both English and French and reports to the US Contract Manager on a regular base.
• Assist in the completion of SCL Contract Agreements.
• Monitor Canadian tender websites and download tender documents for timely completion.
• Assist in the planning and organization of tradeshows and customer symposiums.
• Assist in creation of technical tender response database.
• Create monthly sales statistics reports for Sales Manager and Sales Representatives.
• Create and manage SCL Instrument database.
• Create SCL customer database.
• Work cooperatively with sales team in Canada in form and closely cooperate with the finance department in the US.
• Responsible for customer service support for SCL French speaking customers.
• Answers French speaking customer calls and process telephone, fax or mail orders for contract and non contract customers.
• Creates sample orders.
• Coordinates French customer’s sequestering and standing order requirements with DSI Sales administration counterpart.
• Alerts warehouse of any special delivery requests.
• Request proof of delivery to insure delivery.
• Issue return authorizations and conduct follow up per set procedures.
• Handle French customer inquiries.