Marital status:- Single
I am an enthusiatic, hard-working and reliable person, able to work well both as part of a team and under my own initiative. I can work hard towards deadlines and willing to further my skills and knowledge. I thrived under pressure, work flexibly and I am a very motivated worker. I am willing and able to adapt to new situations and have excellent communication skills. I am able to communicate both efficiently, effectively, precisely, and clearly.
After such experience in team work, I am able to find my feet quickly and become an effective team member in any situation. I enjoy working with people from any background, age, race or ability, and people find me to be friendly, out-going, bubbly and approachable person.
Working with people with learning difficulties, reading, cross stitch, watching DVD’s, seeing family and friends, socialising, going out for drinks and meals.
* Having 11 years experience with people with learning difficulties and complex needs with challenging behaviour.
* Ateending training to gain knowledge & in crease skills.
* Using good communication skills towards colleagues, service users & professional bodies.
* Working in a diverse & equal setting.
* To make best use of resources availalbe.
* Working effectively as part as a multi-disciplinary team.
* Administering medication.
* Devising personal & individual care plans.
* Devising risk assessments.