* Fricana C. Ponce, (1996) “Occupational Interest of Selected Freshman Students and their Academic Performance: A Correlational Study”.
* Abdon, Eva Maria S. Villaddres, (2008) “Correlation between interest and academic performance as predictors to effective related learning experience: basis clinical counselling”.
* TeodoraSalubaybay (1994), “The predictors of academic success of the freshmen college s tudents” (M.A thesis Philippine Normal University)
* Rosemary Thompson, “School Counseling Renewal” (Indiana, USA: Accelerated Development Inc.,1992).
* Richard S. Sharf, “Applying Career Development Theory in Counseling” (Pacific Grove, California: Brooks Cole Publishing Company,1992),pp.254-273, Citing Ann Roe, “Personality Development and Career Choice” (New York: D.Browe&Brown, and Association, 1990) pp.68-100
* Ibid., Citing L.S. Gottfredson, “Consumptions and Compromise A. Development Theory of Occupational Operartion” Journal of Counseling Psychology. 28 (1981), pp.548-579
* Andrew J. Durbin, “Human Relations for Career and Personal Success” (New Jersey: Vrentice Hall Inc.,1992),p.25
* 8.Davis Mener And Duane Brown, “Predicting the Occupational Aspirations, Occupational Expectations, and Career Maturity of Black and White Female 10th Graders” Vocational Guidance Quarterly XXXII, No.1 (Sept.1983),p.29
* G.C. Ironico , “Testing Interest and Vocational Adjustment in Vocational Guidance”, Filipino Teacher (September 1991),p.127
* Gloria Roberts, “Choosing a Career”, Health and Home (March and April 1992),pp.8-10.
* C.Arce, “The Decision Making Patterns and Factors Influencing Career Choice of Assumption College Sophomores” (UnpublishedMaster’s Thesis, Colegio de Santa Isabela, Naga City,1980)
* Teresita M. Malabuyo, “Factors in the Choice of Vocations of High School Seniors at Pedro Guevarra…...