Resource: What Kind of Thinker Are You? assignment from Week One
Review your week one assignment and reflect on what you learned about critical thinking during the course.
Write a 700 word paper in which you reflect on the following questions:
• Provide an introduction that includes a reflection on what you learned about critical thinking during the course.
• What is critical thinking?
• What are the three most significant things that you learned about critical thinking during this class?
• How has your critical thinking changed since starting this course?
• Reevaluate your stage of development in critical thinking and why you placed yourself in that stage. If your rating has changed since Week One, explain why you think this change occurred.
• How do you plan to move yourself from your current stage of development in critical thinking to the stage of master thinker?
• Provide a conclusion that is logical, flows from the body of the paper and concludes your paper.
Format your paper consistent with Associate Level Writing Style Handbook guidelines.
Post this assignment into your Assignment Folder located on your Student page!!
|Suppose you are a newspaper columnist asked to address the issue of global warming and energy in the next editorial blog of your newspaper’s website.|
|Create a 8 to 10 slide (not including your Title & Reference page) Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following: |
|Which techniques should you use to present your ideas and to persuade your audience…...