Gen 300 Learning Consultant / Tutorialrank.Com
Submitted By rajareddi111
GEN 300 Entire Course (UOP)
For more course tutorials visit www.tutorialrank.com GEN 300 Ethics in an Academic Environment Assignment POWERPOINT ONLY
GEN 300 Team Dynamics Instructions
GEN 300 Effects of Technology Essay
GEN 300 Research,Summary, and Paraphrase Activity
GEN 300 Ethics in an Academic Environment Assignment PAPER ONLY
GEN 300 Final Paper on Team Dynamics
GEN 300 Student Web Scavenger Hunt
GEN 300 Week 1 DQs
GEN 300 Week 2 DQs
GEN 300 Week 3 DQs
GEN 300 Week 4 DQs
GEN 300 Week 5 DQ
GEN 300 Ethics in an Academic Environment Assignment PAPER ONLY (UOP)
For more course tutorials visit www.tutorialrank.com In Week Five, teams will submit a 1,750-2,100-word research paper examining issues related to ethics in an academic environment.
GEN 300 Ethics in an Academic Environment Assignment POWERPOINT ONLY (UOP)
For more course tutorials visit www.tutorialrank.com 1. In Week Five, give a 10-15 minute oral presentation accompanied by 7-10 Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides illustrating their paper. Online Campus students will submit a 7-10 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation slides with presenter notes to the Assignment newsgroup by Monday, Day 7 of Week Five.
2. To prepare for this assignment, each team member should review the following resources:
a. Keys to College Studying, Appendix – Conducting Research.
b. Critical Thinking: Tools for Taking Charge of Your Professional and Personal Life, Chapter 12. (Located in the e-book collection)
c. Making Effective and Ethical Decisions in the in the “Decisions/Conflict Resolution” section of the Learning Team Toolkit.
d. PowerPoint® Tutorial located in the “Tutorials and Guides” section of the Center for Writing Excellence.
e. “Creating a Presentation” PowerPoint® presentation located in Week Five of the GEN 300 rEsource page.
GEN 300 Effects of Technology Essay (UOP)
For more course tutorials visit www.tutorialrank.com Technology and the changes it brings can have a very big effect on our lives. Which technological change has had the largest effect on life in this country? Why? Prepare at least a 350-word essay explaining the technology you have chosen and how it has affected our lives.
As you write your paper, remember your essay will be scored based on how well you address the following:
Develop a multi-paragraph response to the assigned topic that clearly communicates your controlling idea to the audience.
Support your controlling idea with meaningful examples, reasons, and information based upon your research or readings.
Organize your essay in a clear and logical manner, including an introduction, body, and conclusion.
Use well-structured sentences and language that are appropriate for your audience.
Edit your work to conform to the conventions of standard American English.
GEN 300 Research,Summary, and Paraphrase Activity (UOP)
For more course tutorials visit www.tutorialrank.com Resources: Research Summary and Paraphrase Activity, located on your Week Four Student Web Page
Complete the Research Summary and Paraphrase Activity.
GEN 300 Student Web Scavenger Hunt (UOP)
For more course tutorials visit www.tutorialrank.com Academic Help
1. What are the six “Other Math Labs” available for study in the Center for Mathematics Excellence?
2. For what two subjects are basic academic skills tutorials offered?
3. Which three reviewing services are available to students through the Center for Writing Excellence?
4. Which resource in the Tutorials & Guides section of the Center for Writing Excellence
5. What are the two required writing manuals for University of Phoenix studentsUniversity Library
1. What are the three major article databases found in the University Library?
2. Name three specialized article databases in the University Library.
3. What link would you click to ask a question of the University of Phoenix Librarian?
1. From your student Web site, how do you access your reading assignments for this course?
2. What chapter from the text Keys to College Studying is part of the reading assignment for Week Two of this course?
3. Where on your student Web site will you be able to find your schedule and course grades?
1. What six documents are contained in the “Toolkit Essentials” section of the Learning Team Toolkit? (Hint: The link to the Learning Team Toolkit link is on left side of the GEN/300 rEsource page.)
2. According to the Learning Team Toolkit section, “Why Learning Teams?” what are the four essential functions filled by Learning Teams that are especially beneficial to working adult learners?
1. What is the phone number for University of Phoenix technical support?
2. Where can you find information about who to contact for questions regarding student disabilities?
3. Name one form of misconduct in the Student Code of Conduct.
4. What are two free software downloads available to students via their students’ web page?