* Cover abortion on the Health Care System. Jill Stein believes that woman should have control over their own body.
* Legalize same-sex marriage because she believes in equality for all people.
* Legalize marijuana and hemp; she also wants to dismiss all the prisoners that were sent to jail on drug cases.
* The Green Party supports equal access to high-quality education, and sharp increases in financial aid for college students and fundamental changes in our priorities are needed at the national and local levels, within the public and private sectors, in the classroom, and at home to make education our first priority.
* They don’t believe in war but they believe in global piece
Green New Deal - a package of policy proposals that aims to address global warming, and financial crises
* THE ECONOMIC BILL OF RIGHTS – creates the Full Employment Program, this program will help create more jobs by nationally funding. It will be monitored locally by a direct employment initiative that will replace unemployment offices
* A GREEN TRANSITION- this program will invest in green business by providing grants and low-interest loans to create more green jobs. Use the funds that were used for fossil fuels and other industries and use it toward research in wind, solar and geothermal. This program will also provide green jobs by enacting the Full Employment Program which will directly provide 16 million jobs in sustainable energy and energy efficiency retrofitting
* REAL FINICIAL REFORM- The reform will reduce homeowner and student debts. The reform will nationalize private banks and break up the oversized banks, end tax payers bailout and will use FDIC resolution process for failed banks to reopen them as public banks where possible after failed loans and underlying assets are auctioned…...