In this course, you will write a 1,050- to 1,400-word Continuing Academic Success essay, due in Week 5.This essay will help you will apply what you learned in this course and take responsibility for your success in your education and your career. Review the requirements for that assignment.
This week, using the Center for Writing Excellence resources, provide your thesis statement and begin creating the informal outline for your Continuing Academic Success essay assignment. Include the following in the outline this week:
• The benefit of creating educational goals, including at least one educational goal you set for yourself
• Your personal learning style, as well as how knowing your learning style can help you be successful as you move through your program and career
• How the writing process can help you advance your education and career
• Which resources, inside and outside of the university, you can use to help you reach your goals and make you more successful
• An explanation of the importance of academic integrity
Continuing Academic Success can be beneficial in both your educational and career objectives.
Each topic below should be a main idea for a paragraph that might be in your Week 5 assignment (see bulleted items above). Each support point should be something that you plan to write about that relates to the corresponding topic.
1. Creating your educational goals
Improve your self confidence
Obtaining my Bachelors degree with at least a 3.0 GPA
2. Personal learning style
Using my Aural learning style
With your particular learning style you can adapt the information in a way that you interpret best
3. Using the writing process to help advance your education and career