Epistemology | Philosophy of religion |
Perception | The concept of God |
The definition of knowledge | Arguments for and against God’s existence |
Where do our ideas and knowledge come from? | Religious language |
* Make a revision timetable
* Create revision topic summaries
* Create flash cards
* Test yourself – complete practice questions
* Create 15 mark plans
* Attend revision sessions
Don’t leave it until the last minute…start NOW
HOW TO REVISE
Before you start revising
* Make sure you have all your notes in order
* Create a revision timetable - follow this link and sign up to help you do this. http://getrevising.co.uk/
The 10 step revision process
1. Pick a topic to revise (e.g. innate knowledge)
2. Read through your notes on that topic and summarise it onto one side of A4
3. Now summarise onto a revision card (about a quarter of an A4 piece of paper)
4. Now take a piece of A4 and begin writing everything you can remember about the topic.
5. Look back over your notes and write down all you missed out in a different colour.
6. Keep repeating the process until you are able to write down everything from that topic.
7. Now look at an exam question.
8. Complete a plan (5-10 mins)
9. Complete the timed essay in 30 mins / 15 min depending.
10. Hand into me to mark
MAKE SURE YOU RE-VISIT THE TOPIC YOU JUST REVISED AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH REVISION PERIOD, TO CHECK THE INFORMATION IS STILL THERE IN YOUR HEADS!
* Make sure you are in a quiet place free from distractions (turn you phone off)
* Make sure you have paper/pens/lap top (if needed) and notes.
* Make sure you have enough water and food so you can…...