Ankur Chutiya Hai
Submitted By sweetjimmy
Module III: Financial Analysis
Cost of Project, Means of Finance, Estimates of Sales and Production, Cost of Production, Working Capital Requirements and its Financing, Profitability Projections, Break Even Point, Projected Balance Sheets, Muti Year Projections, Basic Principles for Measuring Project Cash Flows, Components of the Cash Flow Stream, Biases in Cash Flow Estimation
Module IV: Project Risk
Types and Measures of Project Risk, Sensitivity Analysis, Scenario Analysis, Optimal Timing, Social Cost Benefit Anaysis, Net Benefit in terms of Economic Prices, Measurement of the Impact on Distribution, Savings Impact and its value, Income Distribution Impact, Little-Mirrlees Approach, Shadow Prices
Components CPA TP Q/S A ME EE
Weightage (%) 5 5 5 5 10 70
• Chandra P.(2002), Projects: Planning, Analysis, Financing, Implementation & Review, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing.
• Meredith J.R. & Mantel S.J., Jr.( 2000), Project Management: A Managerial Approach, Ed. John Wiley & Sons.
• Machiraju H.R.(2001), Introduction to Project Finance: An Analytical Perspective, Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.
• Patel B.M.(2000),Project Management: Strategic Financial Planning Examination & Control, Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.
• Finnerty J. D.(1996), Project Financing: Asset-Based Financial Engineering, Wiley
• Newbold C.R.,(1998), Project Management in the Fast Lane: Applying Theory & Constraints, St. Lucie Press
• Anthony R.N. & Govindrajan V.(1998), Management Control Systems, Tata McGraw-Hill
• Desai V.(1997), Project Management, Himalaya Publishing House MBA 412: COMMERCIAL BANKING Credit Units: 03
The aim of this course is to give the student an overview of banking industry and prepare him for various roles in the banking...