Qnt 351 Course Career Path Begins / Tutorialrank.Com
Business and Management
Submitted By ChambersSmith
QNT 351 Final Exam Guide (New)
For more course tutorials visit www.tutorialrank.com Q1
The Director of Golf for a local course wants to study the number of rounds played by members on weekdays. He gathered the sample information shown below for 520 rounds. At the .05 significance level, is there a difference in the number of rounds played by day of the week?
2. An auditor for American Health Insurance reports that 20% of policyholders submit a claim during the year. 15 policyholders are selected randomly. What is the probability that at least 3 of them submitted a claim the previous year?
3. When a class interval is expressed as 100 up to 200, _________________________.
4. A coffee manufacturer is interested in whether the mean daily consumption of regular-coffee drinkers is less than that of decaffeinated-coffee drinkers. A random sample of 50 regular-coffee drinkers showed a mean of 4.35 cups per day, with a standard deviation of 1.2 cups per day. A sample of 40 decaffeinated coffee drinkers showed a mean of 5.84 cups per day, with a standard deviation of 1.36 cups per day. What is your computed z-statistic?
5. You perform a hypothesis test at the .05 level of significance. Your computed p-value turns out to .042. What is your decision about the hypothesis?
6. In a distribution, the second quartile corresponds with the __________.
7. The MacBurger restaurant chain claims that the waiting time of customers for service is normally distributed, with a mean of 3 minutes and a standard deviation of 1 minute. The quality-assurance department found in a sample of 50 customers at the Warren Road MacBurger that the mean waiting time was 2.75 minutes. When you perform a test of hypothesis, what would be the resulting p-value?
8. The first card selected from a standard 52-card deck was a king. If it is returned to the deck, what is the probability that a king...